My Personal project was to design structure and create 3-4 minutes long user guide tutorial video for a real Application which is going to be feautured on Apple’s App store.
Tutorial movie. I have chose this topic mainly bacause I found it difficul to structure and prorytarise informations efficiently. The creative part of this project is : research, storyboards (which you can find in my sketchbook), scenario, Infopraphics, Time line. Making the overall look and feel of the movie.
The App itself is a serching engine specifically made for finding live poker games and tournaments in relation to the user.
My task was to effectivelly communicate how to use an aplication in a clear succint manner. It is presumed the intended viewers will want to dedicate the minimal time required to be able to use the app proficiently , so the movie will need to project as much informationas possible.
In this project I was using a number of thechniques such as semantics, graphical representation and advertising methods to make it interesting and vibrant.
I have started my project with researching information aout poker industry. I have decided to make my research in form of collage, which expressing 4 general aspects of poker - money, competition, chic and sex.
Stucturing and priorytising informations.
Planning scenes one by one, story bords, directing scenes, put them in sequence, learn software.
Apart from tutorial movie I have also designed an Informative timeline board displaing time duration of indyvidual actions and tasks I had to approach in order to create a movie.
I have create an infographic to show the informations relevant to the tut movie, to structure its importance of the futures .
No comments:
Post a Comment